We have a great news for you: Lewitt microphones and wireless arrived in to Musician shops.
Wide range of hits, recognized by users and a few new models, that have to earn your respect.
Welcome and test it!
Vocal Microphone Lewitt MTP 250 DM
As a vocal artist, you should have your own performance microphone. Honestly. Every FOH engineer will sign that. Otherwise you never know who used your mic before … and how. The MTP 240 DM is the perfect entry for every stage. The MTP 250 DM and MTP 250 DMs both offer an incredible bang for the buck, they focus on the main qualities of a professional handheld performance microphone – high gain before feedback, detailed, rich and authentic sound, easy handling and ruggedness. The MTP 250 DM and DMs feature a new improved internal shock-mount - the capsule of the MTP 250 DM and DMs is fully rubber-mounted enabling exceptionally low handling noise. A built-in spherical wind and pop filter compliments specially tailored frequency response to ensure consistently rich and powerful output in any setting. The new and smaller switch on the MTP 250 DMs efficiently prevents accidential operation and reduces unwanted handling noise. And both of them sound like way more expensive microphones … beautifully detailed with a nice and rich mid-range. You will definitely love your own microphone …
- Frequency response shaped specifically for demanding vocal applications, with brightened midrange and bass roll-off
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern for maximum isolation of the main sound source
- Easily withstands high sound pressure levels
- Effective integrated acoustic pop and windshield offers excellent protection without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Rock-solid full-metal, die-cast body for rough daily touring routine
- Hardened hexagonal ruthenium-galvanized steel mesh grille to prevent wear and abuse
- Minimally affected by varying load impedance
- The MTP 250 DMs features a convenient recessed on/off slide switch
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Comes in a cardboard box with foam layers; includes MTP 40 MCs shock mount and DTP 40 Lb artificial leather bag
- Lead and background vocals
Vocal microphone Lewitt MTP 740 CM
The MTP 740 CM uses the same large-diaphragm condenser capsule as the LEWITT performance flagship MTP 940 CM. It's the same 1-inch capsule as in our studio microphones - that leads to a natural, authentic sound with first-class transient response due to the ultra-thin, gold-layered, low-mass, 1-inch diaphragm. The MTP 740 CMs top-applications are vocal performances on stage and in the studio. As a straight forward vocal performance microphone it features a cardioid polar pattern which ensures effective rear sound rejection both onstage and in the studio.
Thanks to advanced suspension technology – capsule and electronics are fully rubber-cushioned – the MTP 740 CM is shock-resistant and offers a highly effective structure-born noise elimination. With its two step pre-attenuation and the switchable low-cut setting the MTP 740 CM can be adjusted to various vocal requirements and recording situations.
In short: the MTP 740 CM has everything on board for the most demanding live and studio vocal performances and recordings. Pure large-diaphragm studio condenser sound and features on stage and stage feeling for authentic vocal studio recordings!
- Uncompromising large-diaphragm studio condenser sound for stage performances
- 3 micron thin gold layered Mylar diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern for clean live sound and effective rear rejection
- Integrated acoustic pop and windshield for excellent protection without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Highly shock-resistant and effective structure-born noise elimination thanks to advanced suspension technology
- Rock-solid, full-metal die-cast body for rough daily touring routines
- Hardened spring steel mesh grille to prevent wear and abuse
- Superior dynamic range of 140 dB (A), exceptionally low self-noise of 15 dB (A) SPL max of 165 dB (A) for 0,5 % THD
- 2-step attenuation, 2-position low-cut
- Illuminated setting indication for quick and easy handling in dark environments
- Recessed slide switches prevent unintended changes to settings
- Authentic and dynamic live vocal performances
- Handheld vocal studio recordings Acoustic instruments (live & studio)
- Jazzy snare drum and percussion instruments
Universal Microphone Lewitt DGT 450
The LEWITT DGT 450 is a professional USB recording solution for PC, Mac and iOS. 24 bit / 96 kHz, 93 dB dynamic range, pre-attenuation and high pass filter lay the foundations for best-in-class recordings.
Asynchronous USB transfer, support of OS X Core Audio and ASIO for Windows, the option to crossfade between zero latency direct and tape return monitoring, ... all those features in one single device opens up a wide range of possible applications: recording vocals, instruments and live acts, for Podcasts and as your go-to YouTube microphone - also directly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod, just to name a few.
In short: the DGT 450 is definitely among the best USB microphones out there - if not the best.
- Professional USB recording solution for PC, Mac and iOS devices - no camera connection kit required!
- iOS, OS X and Windows support
- Free Recording App for iOS devices, test it here (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lewitt-recorder/id868394854?mt=8)
- Asynchronus USB transfer: precise internal clock handles the samplerate timing to avoid jitter and ensures bit and pitch accurate audio capture and reproduction
- OS X Core Audio and dedicated ASIO driver for Windows – the only way to ensure minimal tape return latency
- 24 bit / 96 kHz, 93 dB dynamic range
- Switchable pre-attenuation and high pass filter Powerful headphone amp: 20 mW @ 16 ohm, THD+N < 0.5 % // 16 mW @ 32 ohm, THD+N < 0.5 %
- Crossfade between zero latency direct and minimal latency tape return monitoring
- ASIO driver for minimal tape return latency
- Push wheel to change the DGT 450 settings on the microphone Control Center to change the settings right from your computer
- Illuminated user interface for quick and easy handling in dark environments
- Home studio and live recording
- Sample and demo recording
- Podcasts and YouTube productions
- Interviews Streaming
Rack hardware for LTS 240 wireless systems. Suitable for mounting up to two receivers in a 1U 19 inch rack. Suitable for LTS 240.
A complete list of received Lewitt microphones and wireless
|1||Vocal Microphone LEWITT MTP 250 DM||Link||2 054,00₴|
|2||Vocal Microphone LEWITT MTP 340 CMs||Link||5 122,00₴|
|3||Vocal Microphone LEWITT MTP 540 DMs||Link||3 302,00₴|
|4||Vocal Microphone LEWITT MTP 740 CM||Link||12 974,00₴|
|5||Vocal Microphone LEWITT MTP 840 DM||Link||6 994,00₴|
|6||Vocal Microphone LEWITT MTP 940 CM||Link||15 574,00₴|
|7||Instrument Microphone Lewitt DTP 340 REX||Link||4 914,00₴|
|8||Instrument Microphone Lewitt DTP 340 TT||Link||2 574,00₴|
|9||Instrument Microphone Lewitt DTP 640 REX||Link||8 554,00₴|
|10||Instrument Microphone Lewitt DTP Beat Kit 6||Link||19 474,00₴|
|11||Instrument Microphone Lewitt DTP Beat Kit Pro 7 cardioid||Link||28 574,00₴|
|12||Instrument Microphone Lewitt LCT 140||Link||6 499,74₴|
|13||Instrument Microphone Lewitt LCT 340 DUAL||Link||12 974,00₴|
|14||Instrument Microphone Lewitt MTP 440 DM||Link||2 574,00₴|
|15||Universal Microphone LEWITT DGT 450||Link||7 774,00₴|
|16||Universal Microphone LEWITT DGT 650||Link||15 054,00₴|
|17||Universal Microphone LEWITT LCT 240||Link||7 774,00₴|
|18||Universal Microphone LEWITT LCT 840||Link||25 974,00₴|
|19||Wireless LEWITT LTS 240 Diversity C (EU)||Link||8 554,00₴|
|20||Wireless LEWITT LTS 240 Diversity D (EU)||Link||7 774,00₴|
|20||Wireless LEWITT LTS 240 Dual C (EU)||Link||11 414,00₴|
|22||Wireless LEWITT LTS 240 Dual D (EU)||Link||11 154,00₴|
|23||Rack hardware Lewitt LTS 40 RMs||Link||3 874,00₴|