The RED-12A is a Compact and lightweight full range enclosure, which houses a powerful and reliable 400W Icepower Class D amplifier section which is partnered with dual mic/line inputs and a mini jack aux input giving you simple but useful input options. The RED-12A is fitted with specifically designed HH Kevlar reinforced HH drivers which combined with the Icepower output section give you a performance which easily exceeds that of heavier and more expensive systems.
The RED1-12A is a truly flexible enclosure that can be pole mounted, floor standing, suspended or used in kickback monitor position to give a truly versatile system. The new HH RED enclosures - a truly modern sound designed to give you the best audio performance in a wide variety of applications from recorded playback to live music, front of house or monitor. It’s your choice.
- System Type: (Ice Power) Class D amplifier
- Sensitivity: 96dB
- Power: 400 Watts
- Frequency Response: 70 Hz - 20 kHz
- Xover Freq: 3,2 kHz
- Woofer: HH HC-436E woofer. 12" diameter voice coil, 40oz magnet
- HF Driver: HH GS-506N 1" exit compression driver with Titanium diaphragm and Neodymium magnet
- Connections: Combi balanced XLR/Jack Twin Input Mixer with Level Controls, Aux Input Mini Jack
- Finish: Black plastic
- Grille: Heavy Duty Steel grille with recessed logo
- Handles: 3 Heavy duty handles, one top, one on either side
- Pole mount fitting 35mm
- Dimensions: 31x37x57 cm
- Weight: 11 kg