Yorkville Sound's Paraline Series active full range loudspeaker system delivers the clarity and precision of a complex line array system in a compact, user friendly format. Innovative cabinet design uses Yorkville Sound's proven Paraline high frequency lens technology pioneered in our flagship VTC Elevation Series line array cabinets. Two BMS 1,75-inch compression drivers mounted to the patented Paraline lens delivers a focused 15-degree vertical dispersion and wide 110 degree horizontal coverage. Celestion 6-inch woofers provide a tight and ultra responsive low frequency program.
Ideal for mobile PA applications in venues where access to complex trussing or roof hangs isn't practical, the Yorkville PSA1 cabinet mounts quickly and securely on a typical speaker stand. Innovative dual position stand mount offers two potential cabinet angles for expanded setup options. Up to two PSA1 cabinets can be stacked safely and securely on a single traditional stand.
- Ultra High Performance Compact Active PA System
- Uses Patented Paraline Horn Lens Technology (from Yorkville Sound's Flagship VTC Elevation Series Vertical Array Touring Systems)
- High quality Speaker Components (including Celestion 6-inch Woofers and BMS Compression Drivers)
- Focused 15° Vertical Dispersion for Minimum Interference Between Arrayed Cabinets
- Wide 110° Horizontal Dispersion Pattern
- Manufactured Using Light-weight/Strong ABS Cabinet Material
- Stacks using Standard Speaker Stand on Integrated Dual Angle Stand Mount Adaptor (Maximum Two Cabinets per stand)
- Installation Hardware Available
- Up to Four PSA1 Cabinets Can Be Easily Powered on one 15 Amp Circuit
- Optional PSA1COVER available
- Made in Canada