The U15P uses a combination of amplifier topographies to ensure reliability and superior loudspeaker performance. Two Class A/B amplifier modules drive the 1,75-inch horn driver, and to the three 5-inch ceramic drivers that make up the Unity horn assembly. An additional three-tier designed amplifier module powers the 15-inch woofer. The U15P is built using 5/8-inch birch plywood cabinet construction. Integrated bar handles and standmount adaptor allows the U15P to be quickly and easily integrated into any mobile live PA system.
The cabinet's unmatched clarity and performance make an ideal choice as a repeater cabinet in large rooms and concert halls. Integrated flypoints allow the U15P to be flown in multi-cabinet arrays or installations without modification to the box. The cabinet's trapezoidal shape was designed with tight-pack box arrays in mind.
- Integrated 1800 Watt Amplifier (1000 Watts Program)
- Unique 60°x60° Unity™ horn assembly combines mid and high frequency drivers on conical horn
- Max SPL 135dB Peak (129dB Continuous)
- Tri-Amplified Power Module
- 15-inch Woofer/3x5-inch Midrange Drivers/1-inch Compression Driver
- All four component drivers mounted in a Unity™ horn are mechanically time-aligned to measure and act like a single point source
- No self-interference between individual loudspeaker components
- Nine rigging points and internal standmount adapter allow for all possible mounting and flying configurations
- 15mm 11-ply birch cabinet construction
- U15P - Black Ozite (Carpet) Finish
- Made in Canada