The Cerwin Vega XD3 - 3" Active Desktop Monitor System (Pair) is designed for listening to music, computer gaming, and media production. The speakers utilize a built-in 30 Watts plate amplifier (with 15 W for each channel) to power a 3/4" soft silk-dome high frequency tweeter and a 3" low frequency woofer in a custom designed rear port wooden enclosure to deliver a frequency response of 88 Hz - 21 kHz. A rear-panel bass boost switch enhances the low frequency response. An illuminated volume knob allows you to control the overall output level.
For I/O, the speaker features a front panel 1/8" input as well as an 1/8" headphone jack. The rear panel features an RCA input pair, and a speaker port for connecting the other speaker. The unit comes with an 1/8" stereo to RCA cable as well as the necessary speaker cable for connecting the pair.
- Configuration: Stereo 2-Way speaker pair with built-in amplifier
- HF Driver: 3/4" (soft silk-dome tweeter)
- LF Driver: 3" (polypropylene treated paper cone woofer)
- Frequency response: 88 Hz - 21 kHz
- Power: 30 Watts (15 Watts per channel)
- Port: Custom tuned rear porting
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated MDF
- Certification: cETLus, CE
- Connections: 1x1/8" aux input (front), 1xRCA pair
- Power requirements: 100 to 120 V at 50/60 Hz, 220 to 240 V at 50/60 Hz (for export models only), Requires 2-conductor line cord (included)
- Dimensions: 140x160x200 mm
- Weight: 2,9 kg