COLS41 is an extra slim column speaker that is especially suitable for sound reproduction in acoustically difficult venues.
Advanced technology guarantees optimized sound dispersion and improved speech intelligibility. This decreases microphone feedback in reverberant locations such as houses of worship, sport facilities, public buildings as well as conference facilities and auditoriums. This speaker offers timeless design combined with impeccable sound reproduction.
The COLS41 has 4 x 2" woofers and 1 x 1" tweeter. A standard wall bracket and installation tools are included.
The standard color of COLS41 is white. From 12 pieces on, the COLS41 speakers can be painted in any RAL color (REF: PAINTCOL).
- Type: 2-band (4 x 2 "Silk, 1 x 1" HF)
- Speaker Impedance: 8 ohms nominal and musical RMS
- Output power: 20/30 W
- Power switch: 100V mode: Tue 5/10/20
- Sound pressure level the SPL: 95dB (1W / 1m)
- Frequency response: 250 Hz - 20 kHz
- Horizontal dispersion angle at 1 kHz - 165 °
- Viewing angle vertical dispersion at 1 kHz - 75 °
- Integrated Lo-cut filter
- IP rating 66
- Dimensions in mm: 400 x 66 x 66
- Weight: 2.0 kg
- Colour: white