The Apart EN-CM6T6 is a 6.5" built-in ceiling speaker made of powder coated steel (RAL 9010 equivalent), equipped with a high efficiency full range speaker and a multi tap 100 volt transformer, all certified according EN 54-24. The unit is equipped with a ceramic speaker line connector block, thermal fuse and a metal fire dome.
The installation of this speaker is easy thanks to the spring loaded clamps and the included PG16 cable gland. The speaker with its excellent intelligibility is a perfect budget oriented solution for background music, paging and evacuation systems messages.
This 100 volt loudspeaker is equipped with a high quality 1.5 – 3 – 6 watts 100 volt transformer.
- Type: full range
- Dispersion (1 kHz / 2 kHz / 4 kHz): 180º / 120º / 55º
- Woofer cone material : 6.5" Paper
- Protection: IP 50
- Frequency response: 140 Hz - 24 kHz
- Sensitivity of the SPL (1W / 1m) 93.9 dB
- Max SPL SPL (1m): 101.7 dB
- Impedance: 8 Ohm / 100 V RMS
- Power 8 Ohm: 6 W
- RMS power 100 V: 6/3 / 1.5 W
- Mounting hole: 199 mm body
- Material: steel
- Mounting: 3 spring
- Color: white (RAL 9010)
- Dimensions: 220 mm x 137 mm (depth)