The Apart EN-CMX6T10 is a built-in 2-way ceiling speaker made of powder coated steel (RAL 9010 equivalent), equipped with a high class 2-way speaker and a multi tap 100 volt transformer, all certified according EN 54-24, offering a detailed and powerful sound for demanding applications.
The unit is equipped with a ceramic speaker line connector block, thermal fuse and metal fire dome.
Installation is made easy thanks to the spring loaded clamps and the included PG16 cable gland. The speaker fits into a wide range of applications ranging from background music to paging and evacuation systems.
This high quality sound speaker is equipped with a 1.5, 3, 6 & 10 watts power tap transformer.
- Type: 2-way
- Dispersion (1 kHz / 2 kHz / 4 kHz): 180º / 130º / 44º
- Woofer cone material : 6.5 "paper + 0.5"
- Protection class: IP 50
- Frequency response: 70 Hz - 24 kHz
- Sensitivity of the SPL ( 1W / 1m) 89.2 dB
- Mak SPL SPL (1m) 97.7 dB
- Impedance: 8 Ohm / 100 V RMS
- Power 8 Ohm: 10W RMS
- Power 100 V: 6/3 / 1.5 W
- Mounting hole: 203 mm
- Material Case: steel
- Mounting: 3 clamps
- Color: white (RAL 9010)
- Dimensions: 220 mm x 159 mm (depth)