The Apart EN-H15-G is a powerful horn speaker made of UV and impact resistant ABS (RAL 7035 equivalent), (UL94V0), equipped with a compression driver and a multi tap 100 volt transformer, all certified according EN 54-24. IP66 makes it the ideal choice for industrial applications.
The unit is equipped with a ceramic speaker line connector block, junction box, thermal fuse and stainless installation bracket. The unit can be used as low impedance speaker by setting the power selector switch to the 20 ohms position. In the 100 volt position 1.87, 3.75, 7.5 & 15 watts can be selected.
- RMS Power 100 V: 15 / 7.5 / 3.75 / 1.87 W
- RMS Power 20 Ohm 15 W
- Type: horn
- Dispersion (500 Hz / 1 kHz / 2 kHz / 4 kHz): 360º / 130º / 74º / 35º
- Radiators: compression driver
- Protection class: IP 66 / flammability class UL94V0
- Frequency range: 400 Hz - 12 kHz
- Sensitivity SPL (1W / 1m): 100.5 dB
- Dimensions: 209 mm x 272 mm
- Max SPL SPL (1m): 112.3 dB
- Housing material: ABS plastic
- Impedance: 20 Ohm / 100 V
- Mounting: U-shaped bracket (stainless)
- Color: gray (RAL 7035)