The Apart EN-SMS6T6-W is a surface mounted speaker made of high density MDF with a steel grille (RAL 9010 equivalent), equipped with a high efficiency full range speaker and a multi tap 100 volt transformer, all certified according EN 54-24. The unit is equipped with a ceramic speaker line connector block and thermal fuse.
The high-density MDF wood enclosure ensures a resonant sound finished with a rugged metal grille cover made of sheet steel, for extra stability. The proven spring snap closure on the back panel ensures a quick wall mounting. The 100 volt transformer allows settings at 1.5, 3 and 6 watts.
- RMS Power 100 V: 6/3 / 1.5 W
- Type: full range
- Dispersion (500 Hz / 1 kHz / 2 kHz / 4 kHz): 180º / 78º / 107º / 54º
- Radiators: 6.5 "paper
- Protection class: IP 54
- Frequency range: 110 Hz - 15 kHz
- Sensitivity SPL (1W / 1m) 94.6 dB
- Dimensions: 252 mm x 192 mm x 82 mm
- Max SPL SPL (1m): 102.4 dB
- Housing material: MDF
- Impedance: 8 Ohm / 100 V
- Mounting: Mounting Plate
- RMS Power 8 Ohm: 6 W
- Color: white (RAL 9010)