The Apart MASK6CT low impedance loudspeaker has a unique design and delivers a crystal clear sound for background sound up to dance level music. The cabinet is made of high quality enforced PP4 ABS, with an aluminium grill. The design of the MASK6C ensures high quality and long lasting performance in indoor and outdoor use, even under extreme weather conditions.
The MASK6CT can be used as a 70 V/100 V speaker with power tapping on 60-30-15-6 watts in 100V or as a low impedance 16 Ohm speaker.
The built-in Apart 3-step protection and the high-quality components make the MASK6CT an ultra- reliable, fail safe loudspeaker even at high power loads.
Thanks to the revolutionary design of the ClickMount bracket, the MASK6CT is without a doubt the fastest and most installer friendly loudspeaker to-date. The pre-defined clicks on the ClickMount ensure a perfect alignment for every loudspeaker. With the discrete cable management system, integrated spirit level and in/out connectors, the full cabling is done on the bracket. To complete the installation simply click the loudspeaker on the ClickMount!
- Design: passive two-way
- Emitters: 6,5" (laminated paper) + 1" silk dome
- Impedance: 16 Ohm
- Power in low-resistance mode (dynamic): 200 W
- Transformer power taps: 60-30-15-6 W/100 V
- Sensitivity: 90 dB
- Max. Sound pressure level: 110 dB
- Frequency range: 60 Hz - 20 kHz
- Dispersion: 120° Г х 80° В / 5° downward tilt
- Material of housing/grille: ABS plastic/aluminum
- Protection class: IP64
- Dimensions: 315x175x195 mm
- Mounting System: ClickMount
- Weight: 3,9 kg