ROCK20 is a two-way 100 volt loudspeaker that brings the ideal solution to have music in your garden, outside terrace or outdoor area in an inconspicuous way. This loudspeaker has a grey ABS plastic housing and looks like a ‘rock’ which make him almost invisible.
Just hide the weatherproof ROCK20 loudspeaker between plants and people will wonder where that great sound is coming from. Because of his inconspicuous look he is also the ideal solution for gardens, recreation of theme parks or swimming pools.
The ROCK20 has a 6.5” polypropylene structured woofer and a 1” tweeter. The loudspeaker is also provided with a high quality 20 watts 100 volt transformer with several power tappings (20 - 10 – 5 – 2.5 watts).
Don’t forget the large residential applications where they can be installed! Who doesn’t want to listen to music while working in the garden or relaxing on the terrace?
- Overall Apart Rock 20.
- Manufacturer: Apart.
- Series: ROCK SERIES.
- Country: Belgium.
- Finish: Gray.
- Width: 200 mm.
- Height: 260 mm.
- Depth: 280 mm.
- Weight: 7.8 kg.
- Acoustic design: closed.
- The number of bands: 2.
- Impedance: 8 Ohms.
- Frequency response: 60 - 20,000 Hz.
- Sensitivity: 92 dB.
- Maximum sound pressure 105 dB.
- Rated power: 20 watts.
- The Emitters Apart Rock 20.
- Number of emitters: 2 PCs.
- The size of the treble unit: 25 mm.
- The size of the emitter low-frequency: 165 mm.
- The emitter of ultrahigh-material: mylar.
- The low-frequency radiator material: Polypropylene.
- Design Apart Rock 20.
- Case material: Polyester.