Apart VINCI Series has been expanded with a new VINCI4-16 bass reflex cabinet loudspeaker. VINCI4-16 has an impedance of 16 ohms, what allows the connection of up to 4 VINCI4-16 loudspeakers in parallel on a single amplifier channel, capable of handling a 4 ohm load.
The VINCI4-16 is a small yet true high-end speaker specifically designed for fixed install applications. VINCI4-16 loudspeakers are highly recommended for use in small to medium-sized projects where design and sound quality really matter. VINCI series loudspeakers are ideal for use in retail stores, high class restaurants, boardrooms or any other application where stylish design and a HiFi sound experience are expected.
The loudspeaker has a 4” coated paper cone woofer and a ¾” silk dome tweeter. VINCI4-16 is compact, audiophile, neutral but also captivating... with great dynamics and a crystal clear stereo image. VINCI4-16 is available in glossy black (VINCI4-16-BL) and white (VINCI4-16-W). The magnetic cloth grille can easily be removed accentuating the quality loudspeaker components.
VINCI4-16 loudspeakers can be shelf mounted or, by using the optional VINCI5BRA wall mount bracket, on wall mounted.
- Weight: 3.5 kg.
- The maximum power in 100 mode, W: No data.
- The maximum power with low-impedance load, watts: 120.
- Maximum sound pressure SPL: 104.
- The lower bound of the frequency range, Hz: 70.
- The upper limit of the frequency range, Hz: 25000.
- The number of bands: 2.
- The diameter of the LF/MF dynamics, inches: 4.
- Operating modes: 6 Ohms.
- Moisture Protection: No.
- The possibility of painting: No.
- The presence of the body - cavity No.