The loudspeaker Cabinet LB3-PC250 is a passive full range loudspeakers for use in various fields requiring a high level output, wide controlled directivity and wide frequency range, as well as flexibility for indoor installation and protected outdoor use.
Self-healing protective device protects the tweeter from accidental overload. The transformer accepts signals in the range from 40 Hz to 22 kHz at 100 V or 70 V.
The speaker of the premium class is equipped with a specially designed horn that provides full coverage independent of frequency. Handle placement and mounting points allows easy transport of the loudspeaker and align it during installation. In the lower part of the body has a built-in mounting pole and weather-resistant steel grille. All screws and bolts made of stainless steel or treated to protect from rust. The housing design allows you to install the speaker near a side wall or on the ceiling. The case has a high cushioning, shockproof properties and resistance to weather conditions (protection from weather conditions).
Loudspeaker LB3-PC250 is suitable for application requiring high sound pressure level, sound reproduction in a wide range of frequencies, and in which no power from the network or inappropriate use of active loudspeakers, for example for use outdoors or in conditions where the necessary technology advantages 100 (easy connection of multiple speakers and long cables). Typical applications include stationary use in classrooms, conference rooms, clubs, theatres, crowded places, factories, multipurpose halls and sports halls.
Loudspeaker LB3‑PC250 is 100/70 In transformer with selectable power. The speakers are weatherproof (protection class IP44, suitable for outdoor installation under the shed).
Features of the:
- High quality reproduction of music and speech.
- Isolated from atmospheric influences, suitable for protected outdoor use.
- Prepared for sharing with the boards of Bosch control lines and correcting loads.
- Mounting point for suspended installations, a pole mount.
- Complies with EN54‑24.
- Maximum power: 500 watts.
- Rated power: 250 watts.
- Branch power: 250 / 125 / 62,5 W..
- Sound pressure level rated power/1 W (at 1 kHz, 1 m): 117/94 dB.
- Frequency range (-10 dB): 55 Hz ... 18 kHz.
- Opening angle (at 1 kHz/4 kHz, - 6 dB): Horiz. 100°/ 87° , Vert. 70°/ 44°.
- Nominal input voltage: 70 V / 100 V.
- Nominal resistance: 20 / 40 Ohms.
- Dimensions (HxWxD), mm: 410 x 367 x 595 mm.
- Connectors: SPEAKON 3-pin screw terminal connector.
- Case ABS VO.
- Front grille.
- Steel with powder coating.
- Color: Dark grey (RAL 7021) (D).
- Weight: 19 kg.
- Operating temperature: -10 °C to +40 °C.