Speakers premium LB3-PC350 produced by Bosch are passive full range loudspeakers for use in various fields requiring a high level output, wide controlled directivity and wide frequency range, as well as flexibility for indoor installation and protected outdoor use.
LB3-PC350 is a two-way loudspeaker in a molded enclosure made of ABS plastic. The speaker has a speaker with 1 compressor” connected to the impedance transformer with constant directivity characteristics and a direct radiation loudspeaker 15”. Typical applications include stationary use in classrooms, conference rooms, clubs, theatres, crowded places, factories, multipurpose halls and sports halls.
Self-healing protective device protects the tweeter from accidental overload. The transformer accepts signals in the range from 40 Hz to 22 kHz at 100 V or 70 V.
Loudspeaker LB3-PC350 is equipped with a specially designed horn that provides full coverage independent of frequency. Handle placement and mounting points allows easy transport of the loudspeaker and align it during installation. In the lower part of the body has a built-in mounting pole and weather-resistant steel grille. All screws and bolts made of stainless steel or treated to protect from rust. The housing design allows you to install the speaker near a side wall or on the ceiling. The case has a high cushioning, shockproof properties and resistance to weather conditions (protection from weather conditions).
Loudspeakers LB3-PC350 is designed for application requiring high sound pressure level, sound reproduction in a wide range of frequencies, and in which no power from the network or inappropriate use of active loudspeakers, for example for use outdoors or in conditions where the necessary technology advantages 100 (easy connection of multiple speakers and long cables).
Loudspeakers LB3-PC250 and LB3-PC350 are 100/70 In transformer with selectable power. The speakers are weatherproof (protection class IP44, suitable for outdoor installation under the shed).
- High quality reproduction of music and speech.
- Isolated from atmospheric influences, suitable for protected outdoor use.
- Prepared for sharing with the boards of Bosch control lines and correcting loads.
- Mounting point for suspended installations, a pole mount.
- Compliance with the standard BS 5839-8.
- The maximum capacity of 700 watts.
- Rated power: 350 watts.
- Branch power: 350 / 175 / 87,5 W.
- The sound pressure level at rated power / 1 W (at 1 kHz, 1 m): 122 dB / 97 dB (SPL).
- Effective frequency range (-10 dB): 48 Hz to 18 kHz.
- Opening angle at: 1 kHz / 4 kHz (-6 dB)
- horizontal: 100°/ 87° .
- vertica:l 70°/ 44°.
- Nominal input voltage: 70 V / 100 V.
- Nominal impedance: 14 / 29 Ohm.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 470x420x720 mm.
- SPEAKON: connectors.
- 3-pin screw terminal connector.
- The diameter of the loudspeaker, subwoofer: 381 mm.
- Speake:r 25.4 mm.
- Material: Case ABS VO.
- Front grille - Steel powder coated.
- Colo:r Dark grey (RAL 7021) (D).
- Weight: 34 kg.
- Operating temperature: From -10 °C to +40 °C.
- Relative humidity: < 95 %.