It is a version of the transformer speakers EVID 3.2.
Equipped with two 3.5 "woofers and high-frequency driver with titanium diaphragm, the speaker system EVID 3.2T has a sound that will flatter columns is much larger.
Due to this, as well as its attractive view, speakers EVID 3.2T perfect for use in Public Address systems in areas where need sound and Hi-Fi system, for example, in offices, shops, restaurants, etc.
UnPack Video Series EVID (Rus.):
For protection against overloads applied passive limiter for both LF and HF speakers.
The included mounting system SAM ™ (Strong-Arm-Mount) provides a simple and easy installation and makes it easy to give the necessary orientation columns.
Two or four speakers EVID 3.2T, with a ceiling subwoofer EVID C10.1, will create a system of sound with amazing sound quality and a high sound pressure level.
Ideal for the majority of premises, such as bars, restaurants, shops, bistros.
- Transformer version speakers EVID 3.2.
- Ability to work in a bypass mode transformer 8 Ω.
- Organic, unobtrusive way.
- Two 3.5 "woofer provides extended range at low frequencies, which gives greater output power.
- Tweeter direct radiation from the titanium-coated neodymium magnet.
- Overload protection throughout the frequency band.
- Magnetic shielding allows you to place the speaker column near sensitive equipment.
- The degree waterproof IP34.
- Comes complete mount SAM ™.
- Frequency range (-3 dB): 95 - 20,000 Hz
- Frequency range (-10 dB): 85 - 20,000 Hz
- system type: Passive
- Power of the RMS - Total: -
- Power peak - Total: -
- Power mode 70/100 B: 5 W / 10 W
- Sensitivity 1W / 1m: 87 dB
- The maximum sound pressure of 108 dB
- Impedance: 8 Ω
- Angles D ° x disclosure in °: 140 ° x 100 °
- Speakers (LF / HF): 2 x 3.5 "/ 0.75"
- Dimensions (H x W x D) mm: 234 x 127 x 165 mm
- Weight (net): 1.95 kg