It is a version of the transformer EVID 4.2 speakers.
Two 4 "woofer provides characteristics similar to columns of larger, while, EVID 4.2T has a very soft and balanced sound.
One-inch high frequency driver with titanium diaphragm provides high clarity of sound in the HF range.
For protection against overloads applied passive limiter for both LF and HF speakers.
UnPack Video Series EVID (Rus.):
The included mounting system SAM ™ (Strong-Arm-Mount) provides a simple and easy installation and makes it easy to give the necessary orientation columns.
Two or four speakers EVID 4.2T, with a ceiling subwoofer EVID C10.1, will create a system of sound with amazing sound quality and a high sound pressure level.
Ideal for the majority of premises, such as bars, restaurants, shops, bistros.
- Transformer version speakers EVID 4.2.
- Ability to work in a bypass mode transformer 8 Ω.
- Organic, unobtrusive way.
- Two 4 "woofers provide extended range at low frequencies, which gives greater output power.
- Tweeter direct radiation from the titanium-coated neodymium magnet.
- Overload protection throughout the frequency band.
- Magnetic shielding allows you to place the speaker column near sensitive equipment.
- The degree waterproof IP34.
- Comes complete mount SAM ™.
- Frequency range (-3 dB): 90 - 20,000 Hz
- Frequency range (-10 dB): 65 - 20,000 Hz
- system type: Passive
- Power RMS - Total (8 Ω): 100 W
- Peak Power - total: 400 W
- Power mode 70/100 B: 7.5 W, 15 W, 30 W; 3.75 W (70 mode only)
- Sensitivity 1W / 1m: 89 dB
- The maximum sound pressure level: 113 dB
- Impedance: 8 Ω
- The corners of the disclosure in D ° x °: 120 ° x 80 °
- Speakers (LF / HF): 2 x 4 "/ 1"
- Dimensions (H x W x D) mm: 310 x 175 x 216 mm
- Weight (net): 4.8 kg