The Electro-Voice ZX1i-100 is a passive, full-range, 2-way indoor/outdoor installation loudspeaker, equipped with a 70V/100V transformer, and a durable all-weather enclosure and water-resistant steel grille, housing an 8" woofer and a 1" compression driver in a rotatable horn. The speaker features a snap-on surface mount and a coverage pattern suitable for long-throw and cluster install applications.
- 2-way full-range indoor/outdoor installation loudspeaker with 200-watt continuous power handling and 70V/100V transformer
- ASC (Automatic Saturation Compensation) feature allows multiple speaker runs on distributed line with 50Hz high-pass filter before amplifier; ASC limits LF current, avoids LF saturation, maintains HF integrity
- 70V taps include 6/12.5/25/50/100W plus 8 Ohm bypass; 100V taps include 12.5/25/50/100W plus 8 Ohm bypass
- Optimized for broad, even dispersion in distributed audio applications, extended frequency reproduction
- 1" compression driver in 100° x 100° rotatable horn, horizontal and vertical placement options
- 8" weatherized cone driver
- Integrated QuickSAM snap-in mounting bracket for simplified installation
- Weather-resistant polymer enclosure with multi-layer, water-resistant cloth-covered 18-gauge steel grille
- Active or Passive: Passive
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz - 20 kHz, -3dB
- Power Capacity: 200 Watts continuous, 400 Watts program, 800 Watts peak
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 121 dB(100°)
- Nominal Sensitivity: 92 dB(100°)
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Crossover: 1.7 kHz
- Low Frequency Driver: 8"
- High Frequency Driver: 1"