The high-tech enclosure uses injection-molded high-impact polypropylene to make the Electro-Voice ZX1i-100T extremely durable. The enclosure geometry has been engineered to provide maximum rigidity and acoustic performance. The velocity compensated port design overcomes the limitation of many small cabinet loudspeakers and enables exceptional low-frequency response without vent noise.
Electro-Voice ZX1i-100T installation is incredibly simple with the included QuickSAM mounting system. The QuickSAM is a unique, integrated mounting bracket which is virtually foolproof. It allows the installer to simply snap the speaker onto the bracket, then tighten it to the desired position. For array mounting, there is an optional array bracket kit available which allows multiple units to be mounted together for a variety of configurations.
The Electro-Voice ZX1i-100T uses a special circuit that when in transformer mode the network re-configures itself to a current actuated Hi-Pass filter at the transformer primary. It gently rolls off the lowest frequencies to maintain a safe load on the amplifier without affecting the higher (vocal) frequencies and the program continues without interruption. Low frequency current is limited through the transformer eliminating low frequency saturation. Automatic Saturation Compensation allows many speakers to be run on a distributed line with a 50Hz Hi-Pass filter before the amplifier, regardless of the number of speakers on the same line (the number of tapped watts cannot exceed the amplifier rating). With the same 50Hz Hi-Pass, 10 speakers on transformers will have the same full sound as a single speaker at 8 ohms.
Electro-Voice ZX1i-100T coverage pattern is 100° x 100° coverage for broad even dispersion needed in many distributed audio applications.
- Integrated QuickSAM Heavy-Duty Strong-Arm Mounting Bracket Included
- Indoor/Outdoor Design - Meets IEC 529, IP44 & MIL810 Environmental Specs
- Attractive, Clean Design with Full Grille
- EV8L 8” Weatherized High-Output LF Transducer
- DH2005 1” Exit True Compression Driver
- 100° x 100° Coverage Pattern
- Freq. Response (-3 dB): 60 Hz - 20 kHz
- Freq. Response (-10 dB): 48 Hz - 20 kHz
- Rec HiPass Freq: 40 Hz
- Axial Sensitivity: 92 dB (1W/1m)
- Max SPL: 121 dB
- Horizontal Coverage: 100°
- Vertical Coverage: 100°
- Enclosure Rotation: +/- 35 degrees
- Enclosure Sweep: +/- 45 degrees
- Rated System Power: 200W Continuous, 400W Program, 800W Peak
- LF Transducer: EV8L, 8" Woofer (203mm) Driver
- HF Transducer: DH2005, 1-inch (25.4mm) Exit Compression Driver
- Crossover Frequency: 1.7 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Minimum Impedance: 6 Ohms
- Wattage Taps: 70V - 6, 12.5, 25, 50, 100, 8 Ohm bypass
100V - 12.5, 25, 50, 100, 8 Ohm bypass
- Connectors: 4-Pin Phoenix
- Enclosure Material: High Impact Polymer
- Grille: Polyester Powder Coated, 18GA. Galvanized Steel
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 17.75" x 11.12" x 10.35" (451 x 282 x 263 mm)
- Net Weight: 23 lbs (10.4 kg)