The Genelec 6010A is an extremely compact two-way active loudspeaker designed for computer sound systems and other close proximity listening applications.
Its small size, amazing sound quality and rugged construction make the 6010A an ideal sound system for the traveling professional user and a constant source of listening enjoyment.
The 6010A excels in applications where space is at a premium, taking full advantage of the innovations and unconventional design features created by Genelec.
Designed by Genelec’s R&D team in co-operation with internationally acclaimed Finnish designer Harri Koskinen, the active 6010A contains its own power amplifiers, active crossover filters and automatic protection circuitry.
- Maximum sound pressure level: 93 dB.
- Frequency response: 74 Hz - 18 kHz (± 2.5 dB), 73 Hz - 21 kHz (-3 dB).
- Crossover frequency: 3.0 kHz.
- Driver dimension: Bass 3 in + Treble 3/4 in metal dome + DCW™.
- Amplifier power: Bass 12 W + Treble 12 W.
- Dimensions: H x W x D 195 x 121 x 114 mm with Iso-Pod™.
- Weight: 1.4 kg (3.1 lb).
- Connectors: 1 x RCA analogue in.