The LSR6328P is the choice for stereo and multi-channel music and post audio applications where accuracy and high SPL are required. THX® pm3 Approved. METAlliance® Certified. Advanced Linear Spatial Reference design ensures flatter-off-axis response for greater clarity at the mix position. RMC™ Room Mode Correction provides electronic control of room modes.
User measurement and calibration kit available. Differential Drive® technology with dynamic braking for extended low frequency response and minimal power compression. Integrated bi-amplification with factory calibrated sensitivities. Titanium composite high frequency transducer with Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal waveguide for precise pattern control. Magnetically shielded high frequency transducer minimizes interference when used in close proximity to video monitors. High-density baffle for low enclosure resonance. Linear Dynamics Aperture port design eliminates port turbulence and reduces port compression. Reinforced enclosure and convenient mounting points for mounted installation. Integral handles facilitate ease of positioning.
- Type: Active
- Number of ways: 2
- Driver LF: 8"
- Driver HF: 1"
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Power: 250 Watt Woofer + 120 Watt tweeter
- Enclosure Resonance Frequency: 38 Hz
- Crossover: 1,7 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 108 dB
- Signal Input: Neutrik "Combi" 1/4" XLR-in tip-ring-sleeve balanced or unbalanced positive voltage applied to XLR pin 2 (1/4" tip) produces outward woofer motion
- AC Input Voltage: 100/240 VAC
- AC Input Connector: IEC
- Dimensions: 406x330x325 mm
- Weight: 17,7 kg