Mackie MRmk3 Powered Studio Monitors are specifically designed from start to finish for your music. Optimizing features include an enhanced waveguide system for a wider sweet spot and custom-tuned rear porting for smooth, extended bass response. With a wide range of full-range options and a powerful studio sub, you can be sure MRmk3 has the right setup for your studio.
Fine tune your sound with high and low frequency filters. Connect to just about any source with available XLR, 1/4" amd RCA inputs. From the added punch and bass extension provided by the custom-tuned ports to the rugged all-wood cabinet packed with sound-tightening acoustic absorption material, you can be confident that MRmk3 monitors are revealing the full range, natural chatacter that your music deserves.
MRmk3 Powered Studio Monitors feature a precision designed high-frequency waveguide that not only provides a smooth transition from high to low frequencies but gives you a wider sweet spot for more accurate mixing and flexibility when placing them on your studio.
- Music-centric voicing perfect for modern mixing, monitoring and multimedia applications.
- Enhanced waveguide system delivers unmatched clarity and openness. Minimized reflections and diffractions for wider sweet spot. Seamless transition from high to low frequencies for a crystal clear mix image.
- Perfectly matched amps and drivers for optimized performance
- High output with controlled low-frequency performance
- Superior transient response great for snares and other fast-transient sources
- Flexible inputs for simple connection to almost any audio source
- Customizable frequency control for your studio space: Two levels of bass boost, Boost/cut control over highs.
- Custom-tuned rear ports for smooth, even bass extension
- Rugged all-wood cabinet design built to last
- Acoustically optimized with sound-tightening acoustic absorption material
- Powered: Yes
- Power Configuration: Bi-amped
- Class: A/B
- LF Driver Size: 8"
- LF Driver Type: Cone
- LF Driver Material: Polypropylene
- HF Driver Size: 1"
- HF Driver Type: Dome
- HF Driver Material: Silk
- LF Driver Power Amp: 55 W
- HF Driver Power Amp: 30 W
- Total Power: 85 W
- Frequency Range: 35 Hz - 20 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 3 kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 113 dB
- Enclosure Type: Ported
- Input Types: 1xXLR, 1xTRS, 1xRCA
- Height: 15,8"
- Width: 10,9"
- Depth: 13,2"
- Weight: 11 kg