When you’re serious about creating music, you need studio monitors that will speak nothing but the truth. Eris E4.5 studio monitors deliver a smooth and accurate frequency response so they reveal what’s really in your tracks and mixes. They also offer a suite of acoustic tuning controls to let you adjust their response for the acoustics of your room. The result: Eris monitors ensure you hear everything accurately so you can produce your best work.
Every Eris-series studio monitor utilizes a custom-woven Kevlar low-frequency driver. The weave and nature of the Eris E4.5’s 4,5" Kevlar woofer result in a more constant dispersion pattern throughout the frequency range, resulting in less time-smeared audio and cleaner overall sound.
Each Eris monitor is equipped with a silk dome tweeter that produces a smooth and refined sound, accurately reproducing transients and high frequencies. The tweeter is designed to radiate sound with a fairly wide dispersion pattern, creating a large optimal listening area or “sweet spot” so you can move around and still hear everything accurately.
Today’s music producers deal with a wide variety of musical genres and often work in challenging mixing environments. That’s why Eris-series studio monitors offer extensive acoustic tuning controls. The three-position Acoustic Space switch helps to compensate for the boundary bass boost that can occur when a monitor is placed in a corner or near a wall. High and Mid controls help to further mitigate room anomalies. A Low Cutoff filter makes it easy to integrate a Temblor® T8 subwoofer into your monitor setup, allowing you to adjust the upper end of the Temblor’s range to match the lower end of your full-range speakers.
With three different types of audio inputs, it’s easy to feed audio to your Eris monitors from a mixer, an interface, a media player, or almost any other line-level source. The Eris E4.5 is equipped with stereo 1/4", 1/8", and RCA inputs. With this selection, you’ll have no problem hooking your Eris speakers up with virtually any line-level source, including your smartphone. The Eris E4.5s are also equipped with a headphone amplifier so you can check your mix on your favorite headphones or quickly cut an overdub without repatching cables.
Like all PreSonus studio monitors, the Eris E4.5 offers consistent, accurate listening. Their compact and powerful design makes them an ideal solution for home and professional studios alike. Their smooth and even frequency response have made Eris monitors one of the fastest growing studio monitor lines in the world. Hear them at your favorite PreSonus dealer.
- Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- Acoustic Space settings (flat, -2, -4 dB) for accurate mixing contour
- Highpass filter (Off, 80 Hz, 100 Hz)
- 50 watt, Class AB biamplification
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Amplifier “soft start” feature eliminates popping on power-up
- Internal power supply with IEC connector
- Power switch with on/off LED
- Frequency Response: 70 Hz - 20 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2,8 kHz
- LF Amplifier Power: 25 W
- HF Amplifier Power: not biamped
- Peak SPL (@ 1 meter): 100 dB
- LF Driver: 4,5" Kevlar
- HF Driver: 1" Silk dome
- Input Impedance: 10 kΩ
- Volume Range: A-type taper
- MF Control: -6, 0, +6 dB
- HF Control: -6, 0, +6 dB
- Low Cut: Flat, 80 Hz, 100 Hz
- Acoustic Space: Flat, -2 dB, -4 dB
- Protection: RF interference, Output-current limiting, Over-temperature, Turn-on/off transient, Subsonic filter, External mains fuse
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated, Medium-density fiberboard
- Inputs: 1- Balanced XLR, 2- Balanced 1/4" TRS, 2- Unbalanced RCA
- Dimensions: 163x180x241 mm
- Weight: 5,9 kg