The Control 23 is the most compact of JBL Professional’s Control Contractor Series indoor/outdoor loudspeakers making it a perfect choice for patios, foyers, retail or other applications where foreground/background music and paging are required, with minimum aesthetic impact.
The unique and global patent pending InvisiBall® mounting hardware is included in each system and makes short work of permanent installation. The InvisiBall mounting method adds the benefit of vertical rotation of up to 37° off-axis and horizontal rotation of up to 44° off-axis. Because InvisiBall adjustments are made through a hidden access behind the logo badge, the grill never needs to be removed and there exists a high degree of theft deterence as well.
The Control® 23 readily accepts a variety of paints and finishes to match any decor. Weather resistance is maximized by coating the woofer cone in polypropylene and terminating its circumference in JBL’s WeatherEdge™, a seamless, rubberized extension of the woofer surround that provides added protection to critical transducer elements. The polycarbonate tweeter diaphragm is reinforced with a thin film of titanium for added rigidity and endurance against sun, salt and moisture. Zinc plated grilles resist rusting.
- Frequency Range: 85 Hz - 22 kHz
- Power: 50 Watts
- Sensitivity: 86 dB
- Directivity Factor (Q): 4,8
- Directivity Index (DI): 6,8
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Crossover Frequency: 3,5 kHz
- LF Driver: 88 mm (3,5") Polypropylene cone w/WeatherEdge
- HF Driver: 13 mm (0,5") Titanium coated polycarbonate
- Enclosure Material: HIPS (High Impact Polystyrene)
- Overload Protection: Full-Range power limiting to protect network and transducers
- Termination: Spring terminals, accepts banana plug
- Dimensions: 11x14x19 cm
- Weight: 1,8 kg