Ideal for visually sensitive applications, Control 62 P’s 2" driver is great for speech and mid-high music applications (external high-pass required). For full-range, wide bandwidth performance, up to 4 pieces can be driven from a Control 50 S/T or 40 CS/T subwoofer.
Two removable locking euro-block 2-pin connectors with screwdown terminals for bare wire. Connectors paralleled for input and loop-thru. Max. wire 12 AWG (2,5 mm2). Rubber terminal covers included. Suspension Two identical suspension systems (one as main suspension cable and the other as safety cable), each consisting of 4,5 m (15 ft) long 2 mm (0,077 in) high-tensile galvanized-steel wire rope suspension cable with spring-clips for clipping onto the loudspeaker bracket and Gripple™ brand adjustable-height cable fasteners for infinitely adjustable height. Cables have SWL rating of 45 kg (99 lb).
Safety Agency Ratings Speaker listed per UL1480, transformer registered per UL1876. In accordance with IEC60849/EN60849. Suspension system and Gripple®-brand cable fastener listed per UL1598 and UL2239, TUV, and CSA Class 3426-01 & Class 3426-81.
Included Accessories: Two suspension cable systems (see "Suspension", above), two 2-pin removable locking euro-block connectors, two rubber covers for euro-block connectors. Optional Accessories: MTC-PC62 top panel/terminal cover.
- 2" (50 mm) driver
- 20 Watts, 16 ohms
- Can intermix with Control 52 surface-mount and Control 42C in-ceiling satellite speakers
- Frequency Response: 150 Hz - 20 kHz
- Power: 50 Watts (Continuous Program Power 2 hrs), 25 Watts (Continuous Pink Noise 2 hrs), 30 Watts (Continuous Program Power 100 hrs), 15 Watts (Continuous Pink Noise 100 hrs)
- Sensitivity: 87 dB
- Nominal Coverage: Angle 140° (+25°/-50°)
- Directivity (Q): 4,7
- Directivity Index (DI): 6,2 dB
- Rated Maximum SPL: 103 dB
- Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Recommended High-Pass Frequency: 150 Hz
- LF Driver: 60 mm (2,5")
- HF Driver: 20 mm (¾")
- Enclosure Material: High impact polystyrene
- Grille: Zinc-plated steel grille with powder-coat finish, foam backing (removable for painting)
- Dimensions: 128 (diameter)x121 (height) mm
- Weight: 0,7 kg