PD5200/95 is a Precision Directivity 90 by 50 mid-high frequency loudspeaker designed for applications requiring high output capability with excellent pattern control. High power 200 mm (8 in) dual-coil CMCD Cone Midrange Compression Driver provides high sensitivity and high continuous SPL capability along with low distortion, extended bandwidth and improved phase coherence.
Large format neodymium HF driver provides clear, intelligible high frequency projection. Large PT Progressive Transition waveguides provide excellent 90x50 pattern control, low distortion at high SPL levels and smooth frequency response. Rotatable waveguides allow either horizontal or vertical cabinet orientation. Sophisticated, steep-slope passive crossover network with bi-amp/passive switchable crossover modes. Sophisticated, steep-slope passive mid high crossover network with switchable tri-amp/bi-amp crossover modes.
- Frequency Range: 200 Hz - 17 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 90x50
- Directivity Factor (Q): 10,5
- Crossover Modes: Bi-amp/Passive switchable
- Passive Crossover: 6th order (36 dB/oct) Linkwitz-Riley HP&LP, 1,5 kHz
- Transducer Power Rating (AES): MF - 350 W (1400 W peak), 100 hrs (AES)3: HF - 75 W (300 W peak), 2 hrs
- Long-Term System Power Rating (IEC): Passive Mode: 300 W (1200 W peak), 100 hrs.
- Maximum SPL LF: 134 dB SPL cont avg (140 dB peak)
- Maximum SPL HF: 133 dB SPL cont avg (139 dB peak)
- Passive mode: 133 dB SPL cont avg (139 dB peak)
- System Sensitivity: 109 dB-SPL
- MF Driver: CMCD-82H cone mid-range compression driver with integral 200 mm (8 in) diameter Neodymium Differential Drive NDD dual voicecoil driver, Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms, Sensitivity: 109 dB-SPL
- HF Driver: 2431H, 38 mm (1,5 in) exit compression driver with 75 mm (3 in) voice coil, Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms, Sensitivity: 114 dB-SPL
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal with 15 degree side angles, 16 mm (5/8 in) exterior grade 11-ply
- Suspension Attachment: 20 points (5 top, 5 bottom, 4 each side, 2 rear), M10 threaded hardware (eyebolts NOT included, see optional accessories)
- Finish: Black DuraFlex finish, White (-WH) available upon request
- Grille: Powder coated 14 gauge perforated steel, zinc-phosphate dipped, foam backing (grille cloth backing on white units)
- Input Connectors: Neutrik Speakon NL8, plus CE-compliant covered barrier strip terminals, Barrier terminals accept up to 5,2 sq mm (10 AWG) wire or max width 9 mm (,375 in) spade lugs, Speakon in parallel with barrier strip for loop through
- Dimensions (HxWxD in vertical orientation): 991x673x706 mm
- Net Weight: 58,8 kg