The JBL PD5322/43-WRC is a Precision Directivity 40 degree x 30 degree full range, three-way loudspeaker designed for use in arrays or singly in demanding music or speech system applications requiring high output capability with excellent pattern control and low frequency extension to 40 Hz. The low frequency section, two 2206H 300 mm (12") VGC (Vented Gap Cooled) low frequency transducers, offers high power handling and low power compression for high continuous SPL capability.
A newly designed LF loading plate provides the highest possible sensitivity, low frequency output and system reliability. The mid and high frequency sections are horn-loaded for maximum sensitivity and pattern control. The CMCD-82H cone midrange compression driver consists of a driver/phasing plug assembly providing high output with low distortion. The design's extended response coupled with a small 100 mm (4") exit diameter allow for smoother transition to the high frequency driver in the magnitude and polar pattern domains.
The integral 200 mm (8") transducer features a high power Differential Drive dual voice coil design. The 2431H large format high frequency compression driver utilizes a neodymium magnet and aluminum diaphragm to deliver clear and intelligible high frequency projection, extended frequency response and low distortion at even the highest drive levels.
- Frequency Range: 41 Hz - 18 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 40x30
- Directivity Factor (Q): 24,1
- Directivity Index (DI): 16,0 dB
- Crossover Modes: Tri-amp/Bi-amp (passive mid-high) switchable
- Passive Crossover: 6th order (36 dB/oct) Linkwitz-Riley HP&LP, 1,7 kHz
- Transducer Power Ratings (AES): LF - 1600 W (6400 W peak), 2 hrs. 1200 W (4800 W peak), 100 hrs, MF - 350 W (1400 W peak), 100 hrs, HF - 75 W (300 W peak), 2 hrsLong-Term
- System Power Rating (IEC) Bi-amplified: Passive Mode: LF - 1200 W (4800 W peak), M/HF - 300 W (1200 W peak), 100 hrs
- Maximum SPL Tri-amp mode: LF - 128 dB-SPL cont avg (134 dB peak), MF - 137 dB-SPL cont avg (143 dB peak), HF - 135 dB-SPL cont avg (141 dB peak), Passive mode: 136 dB-SPL cont avg (142 dB peak)
- System Sensitivity (1W/1m): Passive Mode - 111 dB-SPL (mid/high section only)
- LF Driver: 2x2206H 300 mm (12 in) driver with 100 mm (4 in) voice coil, Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms (2x8 ohms, internally wired in parallel), Sensitivity: 96 dB-SPL
- MF Driver: CMCD-82H cone midrange compression driver with integral 200 mm (8 in) diameter Differential Drive dual 75 mm (3 in) voice coil driver, Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms, Sensitivity: 112 dB-SPL
- HF Driver: 2431H, 38 mm (1,5 in) exit compression driver with 75 mm (3 in) voice coil, Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms, Sensitivity: 116 dB-SPL
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal with 12,5 degree side angles, 16 mm (5/8 in) exterior grade 11-ply
- Finnish: Birch plywood
- Suspension Attachment: 20 points (5 top, 5 bottom, 4 each side, 2 rear), M10 threaded hardware
- Input Connectors: Neutrik Speakon NL8, plus CE-compliant covered barrier strip terminals, Barrier terminals accept up to 5,2 sq mm (10 AWG) wire or max width 9 mm (,375 in) spade lugs, Speakon in parallel with barrier strip for loop-through
- Dimensions (HxWxD) Vertical Orientation: 991x673x897 mm
- Weight: 87,3 kg