Two-way full range speaker with a 15" woofer made for use as a light to medium duty main PA, monitor, or rear or side fill. Featuring M10 suspension points and feet for both floor standing and monitor use, the SRX815 is an ideal solution for musicians, bands, and DJs, concert use, public speaking, or installations such as performance venues, corporate spaces, educational facilities or houses of worship. Tunings and presets are available for Crown ITech HD and XTI 2 amps as well as dbx VENU360 signal processors.
Every detail in the SRX800 Series was purposefully designed and thought through with full consideration for its intended use. Ergonomically designed handles support an easy, non-fatiguing grip for streamlined handling. M10 suspension points, indexed feet, and pole/tripod mounts support a wide, flexible array of configurations.
JBL’s patented Differential Drive® Technology ferrite drivers incorporate 3" voice coils with lower mass ferrite magnets for reduced weight, increased power handling, exceptionally low distortion and extended low frequency response. JBL’s 2432H is the only neodymium 3" voice coil compression driver in this class, delivering very high power levels and smooth, crystal clear sound.
- Type: Passive
- Number of ways: 2
- LF Driver: 2275H - 15"
- HF Driver: 2432H - 3"
- Maximum SPL Output 136dB
- Frequency Range: 41 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 95 dB
- Power: 800 Watts (Continuous), 1600 Watts (Program), 3200 Watts (Peak)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Connectors: NL4 Input, NL4 Loop-thru (+/-1 or +/-2 Selectable)
- Operational Modes: Passive/Bi-Amp
- Coverage Pattern: 90x50
- Crossover Frequency: 1,9 kHz
- Enclosure Material: 18 mm plywood
- Suspension/Mounting: Dual 36mm pole socket, 12xM10 Suspension points
- Handles: 3
- Finish: Obsidian Duraflex™ finish
- Dimensions: 45x47x69 cm
- Weight: 25,9 kg