Two-way with a transformer and mount, 38 Hz - 17 kHz, 200W/8 Ohm. Mounting InvisiBall® enables reject AU 41 degrees on the horizontal axis and 36 vertical. IP-X5 protection from exposure to the weather. 250 mm (10") woven fiberglass cone LF driver with 52 mm (2") voicecoil. High-output 2414H-C compression driver with 25 mm (1") exit, unique (patented) design and high-temperature polymer diaphragm.
Extended bandwidth, extremely smooth frequency response. Highly outdoor-capable design with included WeatherMax™ multi-layer grille and optional marine-kit grille for salt-air environments. 110°x110° symmetrical coverage. Includes InvisiBall® mounting hardware plus ten 6 mm attachment points for suspension and optional U-bracket. Included sealed input panel cover and screw-down input terminals for secure connection.
- Frequency Range: 33 Hz - 19 kHz
- Power Ratings: 200 Watts (RMS) 800 Watts (peak)
- Maximum SPL: 116 dB
- Nominal Sensitivity: 92 dB
- Coverage Angle: 110°x110°
- Directivity Factor (Q): 5,7
- Directivity Index (DI): 7,3 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- LF Driver: 10"
- HF Driver: 1"
- Enclosure Material: High impact Polystyrene (HIPS)
- Grille: Zinc-plated and thermoset-composite coated steel, WeatherMax™ multi-layer foam with tight-weave mesh vapor barrier
- Dimensions: 34х37x59 cm
- Weight: 18,8 kg