QSC K12.2 is an active speaker system of the flagship K series. A pair of 12" and 1,4" speakers are capable of delivering a constant power of 1000 watts. There is a direct guitar connection.
The novelty of active acoustics QSC K12.2 is a high-quality addition for a music studio or a concert venue, thanks to its premium quality.
A three-way mixer and a DSP processor allow you to fine-tune the dynamics depending on the requirements. Present factory presets are "Live", "Dance", "Bass Amp" and "Scenes", which contain custom combinations of settings. The switching is set by the inputs of the line microphone switch and the linear Hi-Z stereo connector.
- Device Type: Active Speaker System
- Number of bands: 2
- Power consumption: 1000 W
- Peak power: 2000 W
- Amplifier class: D
- Dynamist HF: 1x1,4"
- Speaker woofer 2x12"
- Frequency range: 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Maximum sound pressure: 132 dB
- Effects: DSP-processor
- Display: LCD (monochrome)
- Connectors: 2x XLR/F 1/4" combined microphone/line input, 1x3,5 mm TRS stereo input, 2x XLR/M Loop-thru output, 1x XLR/M (Mix Output), 1xIEC power connector
- Power supply: AC Power 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- Dimensions: 602x356x350 mm
- Weight: 17,7 kg