Apollo Twin. High-Resolution Desktop Music Production with Classic Analog Sound.
With its class-leading resolution and Realtime UAD Processing, Apollo Twin sets a new standard for desktop music production. This 2x6 Mac Thunderbolt interface allows you to record with near-zero latency through the full range of UAD Powered Plug-Ins — ingeniously merging classic analog tones with cutting-edge features.
Record and Mix with Stunning 24-bit/192 kHz Sound Quality
With the highest dynamic range and lowest noise of any desktop interface, Apollo Twin gives you stellar 24-bit/192 kHz sound and breathtaking clarity.
Its premium mic preamps, input stage, and audio conversion translate into rich three-dimensional recordings with exceptional depth and punch. Digitally controlled analog monitor outputs provide full resolution audio at all listening levels — letting you create better mixes in real-world environments.
A Complete Analog Studio with Realtime UAD Plug-In Processing
Imagine having access to a classic analog recording studio, right on your desktop. Apollo Twin lets you record and mix through the full range of UAD Powered Plug-Ins — including vintage EQs, compressors, reverbs, tape machines and more — at near-zero latency, regardless of your audio software buffer size. The key to its analog magic is onboard UAD-2 SOLO or DUO DSP Processing, which powers the UAD plug-ins while reducing the strain on your host CPU. To get you started, Apollo Twin includes the "Realtime Analog Classics" plug-in bundle.
- World-class 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Realtime UAD Processing — track through vintage Compressors, EQs, Tape Machines, and Guitar Amp plug-ins with near-zero latency*
- 2 premium mic/line preamps; 2 line outs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphone output
- Unison™ technology for stunning models of classic mic preamps**
- Available with either UAD-2 SOLO or UAD-2 DUO DSP Processing onboard
- Thunderbolt connection for blazing-fast PCIe speed on modern Macs
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality throughout
- Digitally controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
- Cascade up to four Thunderbolt-equipped Apollos and six total UAD-2 devices — adding I/O and DSP as needed
- Includes "Realtime Analog Classics" UAD plug-in bundle