Bass Guitar Effects Processor Zoom 607 CG
Expanding on their popular 506II effects pedal, Zoom adds more effects, more patches, drive, modeling, and a built-in assignable Expression pedal. Top that off with 35 effects types (9 simultaneously), 42 patch locations, a specific Drive knob selecting 11 Drive Types (including 5 modeling effects and 3 types of Amp Simulation), Up/Down Gain buttons, and an Expression Pedal assign button complete with LED status. Other features include a built-in tuner, Zoom Noise Reduction, a 2-digit 7-segment LED display, and will run on 4 "AA" batteries or an optional AC adapter.
The 607 is a sophisticated multi-effect processor for bass guitar with the following great features:
- Outstanding performance
The 607 provides a palette of 35 built-in high-quality effects, including a wide variation of distortion settings and flexible modulation effects. Up to nine effects can be used simultaneously. In terms of performance and features, the 607 far surpasses everything in its class.
- Built-in expression pedal
The integrated pedal makes it easy to adjust effect depth or volume during play. Use it to adjust gain, get a gutsy pitch bend, or perform many other advanced functions.
- Smooth operation feel
The intuitive operation of the unit is derived from the highly popular ZOOM 506 II. Dedicated selectors for the most important distortion effects make the 607 a snap to use. Controlling distortion type and intensity during a performance is smooth and easy.
- Built-in auto-chromatic tuner
The integrated auto-chromatic tuning function is tailored to the needs of the bass guitarist and can be used on stage.
- Dual power supply enables operation anywhere
The dual power supply allows the unit to be powered either from an AC adapter or from four IEC R6 (size AA) batteries. Continuous operation time on batteries is 7 hours with manganese batteries and 24 hours with alkaline batteries.
- Built-in effects : max. 9 simultaneous / 35 total
- Effect modules : max. 8 simultaneous
- Banks and patches : 7 banks x 6 patches = 42 patches (rewritable, with memory store capability)
- A/D converter : 20 bit, 64 times oversampling
- D/A converter : 20 bit, 8 times oversampling
- Sampling frequency : 31.25 kHz
- Input : BASS GUITAR input: standard mono phone jack (rated input level -20 dBm/input impedance 470 kilohms)
- Output : Standard stereo phone jack (doubles as line and headphone jack) (maximum output level +5 dBm/output load impedance 10 kilohms or more)
- Display : 2-digit 7-segment LED
PEDAL ASSIGN LEDs, DRIVE LED
- Power requirements : Separately available AC adapter, 9 V DC, 300 mA (center minus plug) (ZOOM AD-0006) Four IEC R6 (size AA) batteries
- Battery life: approx. 24 hours continuous operation (alkaline batteries) / approx. 7 hours continuous operation (manganese batteries)
- Dimensions : 233 mm (W) x 159 mm (D) x 54 mm (H)
- Weight : 600 g (without batteries)