Yamaha PRS-S770 Arranger Keyboard
Synthesizer Yamaha PSR-S770 with power supply in the set.
The PSR-S770 is equipped with a host of powerful performance features, flexible audio playback functions and a Mic/Guitar input, making it ideal for live use on stage, in the studio or at home. Enjoy realistic Super Articulation Voices, Organ flutes and many other sounds from the legendary Tyros series.
The PSR-S770 features two assignable live controllers, a modulation wheel and two assignable foot pedal inputs, ensuring that you have total control over Voices, styles, effects and other functions during live performance. Also, DJ Styles are a new live performance concept, featuring a collection of chord progressions that eliminate the need for continuous chord changes with the left hand.
For simple intuitive control of the powerful features and capabilities of this advanced keyboard, the PSR-S770 comes equipped with a large color LCD that allows you to monitor the status of your instrument at a glance, and gives you easy access to valuable performance functions. The PSR-S770 comes equipped with a Mic/Guitar input that allows you to add vocals or guitar to your live performance with ease.
- A 61-key arranger keyboard that's perfect for live performance and studio songwriting
- 1,346 voices and 360 Accompaniment Styles make finding the ideal sound and backing tracks painless
- Includes 67 Super Articulation!, 23 Mega Voices, 27 Sweet! Voices, 64 Cool! Voices, 71 Live! Voices, 20 Organ Flutes!
- Accompaniment Styles include many popular musical genres plus all-new DJ Styles for live electronic music performance
- Expand your sound and style library with 160MB memory for Voice and Style Expansion Packs
- Enhance your sounds with hundreds of effects options, including master compression and EQ
- Easy-to-use user interface includes a 7" widescreen color display, Multi Pad triggers, and assignable Live Controller knobs
- Microphone and guitar input let you fill out your music with vocals or other accompaniment
- Audio recording and 16-track sequencer onboard let you write music whenever inspiration strikes
- Built-in stereo sound system lets you play without headphones or an external monitor
- Keyboard: Synthesizer type, 61 key
- Type of mechanics: Organ Style, Initial Touch
- Tone generator: AWM Stereo Sampling
- Polyphony: 128 notes
- Power supply: PA-300 network adapter
- Voices: 830 Voices+36 Drum/SFX Kits+480 XG, including 67 S.Art !, 23 Mega Voices, 27 Sweet! Voices, 64 Cool! Voices, 71 Live! Voices, 20 Organ Flutes!
- Styles: 360 (322 Pro Styles, 27 Session Styles, 10 DJ Styles, 1 Free Play) (Intro x3, Main Variation x4, Fill x4, Break, Ending x3)
- Keyboard split: Dual/Split
- Display: 7", color LCD display (640x480)
- Compositions: 5 built-in, Unlimited number when booting from USB-Flash
- Effects: Reverb, Chorus, DSP, Master EQ, Master Compressor, arpeggiator
- Memory: 13 MB, 160 MB memory expansion of voices and styles
- Storage device: FlashROM, USB-to-Device
- Metronome: 5-500, Tap Tempo
- Learning system: Performance Assistant Technology (PAT), Follow Lights, Any Key, Karao-Key, Your Tempo
- Transposition: -12-0-+12
- Analog outputs: Linear (R, L/L+R)
- Headphone out: Yes
- Interfaces: Aux-In, 2 inputs for sustain/volume pedals (optional)
- Midi: In/Out
- USB-to-Device: Yes; USB-to-Host: Yes
- Acoustics: 13 cm+5 cm (x2), 2x15 W
- Controllers: 2 assignable rotary controllers, Pitch, Modulation, MultiPADs
- Optional: USB Audio Recorder (up to 80 min/song, Wav format: 44,1 kHz/16 bit, stereo), USB Audio Player (.wav/.mp3), Vocal cancel, Time Stretch, Pitch Shift
- Dimensions: 1,002x148x437 mm
- Weight: 11 kg