His signature model SE Fredrik Åkesson - this is a classic tool with a plunging neckline for better access to the upper frets, maple top and quilted maple veneer on the thick mahogany body. Bore 24.5 ", 22 frets, neck mahogany with an overlay of ebony fingerboard and signature markers in the form of birds, as well as an adjustable bridge TonePros.
SE Åkesson also equipped with volume and tone controls for each pickup and a 3-position switch. However, for ease of access to the sensor volume bridzhevogo this traditional configuration of "reversed", and the position of regulators changed.
- Design Type: Set Neck
- Body: Mahogany with topom maple and quilted maple veneer
- Bore: 24.5 "
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Profile vulture: Wide Fat Neck with dopolnitelenym on the housing for access to the upper frets
- Inlay: fret markers type "Birds"
- Bridge: TonePros Adjustable Stoptail
- Pickups: PRS Designed SE 245 Treble Humbucker / PRS Designed SE 245 Bass Humbucker
- Frets: 22
- Mechanics: Nickel
- Tuners: PRS Designed
- Controls: 2 volume / 2 tone / 3-way switch
- Color: Forntida Brun (FB)
- Options: guitar, case, key anchor
- Production: Korea
- Warranty: 12 months (to mechanical and electrical components)