Experience the ultimate in feel and playability with the 3-zone DTX-PAD used for snare and tom drums, also the hi-hat controlled with the hi-hat stand, 3-zone cymbal pads that produce different sounds according to where the pad is hit, the large kick pad, and more.
Outstanding performance for performing live, recording, or music production
Authentic acoustic drum sounds, expertly engineered drum sounds, percussion sounds, and more; the DTX900 Drum Trigger Module provides a wide-ranging collection that covers nearly any musical style. Superior sound quality meets the demands necessary for stage or recording use. Accompanied with Steinberg’s Cubase AI DAW application, all you need to do is connect the module to a computer with a USB cable (sold separately) and start creating music right away.
Add original sounds through sampling
Equipped with an AUX-In/Sampling-In connector. You can connect it to an external sound source or use a microphone and sample your own voice. You can load original voices from USB-flash memory and assign them to different pads.
Unique DTX functions deliver awe-inspiring expressive power
Powerful capabilities like the Stack function, which layers multiple voices on a single pad and plays them simultaneously, and the Alternate function, which changes the voice each time the pad is struck, are unique to DTX-drums. These let you create original ways to play that are impossible to perform with acoustic drums.
- Module: DTX900M
- Snare: XP120SD + SS662
- Tom1, 2: XP100T x 2
- Floor Tom: XP120T
- Crash Symbal1, 2: PCY135 x 2
- Ride Cymbal: PCY155
- Hi-Hat: RHH135 + HS740A
- Kick: KP100
- Hardware: HW860x2, SS662S, SS740S, HS740A, CH750x2, CH755, WS860A
Size/Weight (Trigger Module)
- Width: 334 mm (13-5/32 inch)
- Height: 96 mm (11-15/64 inch)
- Depth: 285 mm (3-25/32 inch)
- Weight 3,6 kg (7.94 lbs)
- Maximum Polyphony: 64 notes
- Voices: Drum and percussion: 1,115, Melodies: 211
- Effects: Reverb: 9, Chorus: 19, Variation: 51 (Drum Kit), Insertion: 51 (AUX IN/SAMPLING IN), Master Effect: 9, Master EQ: 5 bands
- Drum kits: Preset: 50, User: 50, External: 1,584 (or 99 x 16, in the external USB storage device)
- Note Capacity: Approx. 152,000 notes
- Note Resolution: 480 ppq (parts per quarter note)
- Song recording type: Real time
- Song tracks: 2 tracks
- Songs: Demo: 3, Practice: 44, Pad: 40, User: 50
- Sequence formats: Proprietary, SMF format 0
- Tempo: 30 to 300 BPM, Tap Tempo supported.
- Beat: 1/4 to 16/4, 1/8 to 16/8, 1/16 to 16/16
- Timing: Accent, Quarter note, Eighth note, Sixteenth note, Triplet
- Training Functions: Measure break, Groove check, Rhythm gate
- Connectors: USB TO DEVICE/TO HOST, OUTPUT [L/MONO] (Standard mono phone), OUTPUT [R] (Standard mono phone), DIGITAL OUT (EIAJ CP1201, IEC60958, S/P DIF), INDIVIDUAL OUTPUT 1 to 6 (Standard mono phone), Trigger Input 1 to 9, 12 to 15 (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger Input, R: Rim Switch), Trigger Input 10 and 11 (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger Input, R: Trigger Input), HI-HAT CONTROL (Standard stereo phone), AUX IN/SAMPLING IN (Standard stereo phone), PHONES (Standard stereo phone), MIDI IN/OUT
- Accessories: Power Adaptor (PA-300B, or an equivalent), Module holder, Module holder fastening screws x 4, Owner's Manual, Data List, DVD-ROM (Cubase AI)
- Sampling: Available (512MB SDRAM built-in)
- Samples: 1016
- Sample Data Bits: 16 bits
- Sample formats: Proprietary, WAV, AIFF