FAZE 800 FT PRO™ offers a new concept of Faze machine using both liquid and air pumps, where the liquid in the pipes is mixed with air bubbles before it goes to the internal 800 W heater.
This new system provides many advantages such as dry fog, lower liquid consumption and less residue potentially affecting stage surfaces or equipment. The liquid does not remain inside of the heater, preventing blockages and extending the heater‘s lifespan. Placed in a sturdy flight case the unit is fitted with a high contrast blue/white display that is easily readable.
The liquid sensor is located in the pipes, allowing efficient liquid usage. Large replaceable fan filters are easily accessible from the outside of the flight case. The Faze 800 FT PRO™ is a great tool for applications demanding a high quality fog, and is also friendly to sensitive equipment.
- Power: AC 230 V/AC 240 V, 50Hz or AC 100 V/AC 120 V/60 Hz optionally.
- Heater: 800 W.
- Power consumption: 900 W.
- Output: 3.000 cu.ft/min.
- Fluid Consumption Rate: 5 hr/l (100% output).
- First Heat - up Time: 90 sec.
- Break: 7 A.
- Tank Capacity: 2.7 liter.
- Weight: 20 kg.
- Dimensions (mm): L 540 x W 545 x H 235.
- Liquids Used: Standard fog/Performance fog/Premium fog.