Introduced in 1980, the F-100 was G&L's first guitar model, brimming with new thinking and the optimism of Leo Fender. The F-100 featured two humbuckeing pickups, the very first guitar pickups employing Leo's new proprietary Magnetic Field Design technology.
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 25 1/2"
- PICKUPS: Leo Fender†-designed G&L MFD™ humbuckers made in Fullerton, California
- BODY WOOD: Mahogany
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with Rosewood fingerboard
- NECK PROFILE: G&L Classic C with 12" radius
- NUT: 100% natural bone
- FRETS: 22 medium jumbo, Jescar 57110 18% nickel silver
- TUNING KEYS: 12:1 ratio, sealed-back
- BRIDGE: Leo Fender-designed G&L Saddle-Lock™ with chrome-plated brass saddles
- CONTROLS: 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone with push/pull split (outer coils on)
- COLOR: Yukon Gold