Xvive O1 Tube Squasher Overdrive
O1 Tube Squasher designed by Thomas Blug with FET-based overdrive circuitry which allows O1 realistically emulates the smooth overdrive characteristics of a good vacuum tube amp. When playing, its sound is like a tube sound. The Tube Squasher is a very powerful tone-shaping tool and a internal supply voltage step-up which allows more dynamic range and headroom with tight bass tones. It is also a great low to medium gain overdrive and great clean boost.
- TONE: Shapes color of distorted signal
- LEVEL: Controls overall volume of effect
- DRIVE: Controls amount of gain
- LO CUT: Cut off the extra low frequency to make sound cleaner.
- FOOT SWITCH: True bypass with Blue LED indication.
- Sound designed by “STRAT KING” Thomas Blug, a great German musician, guitarist, musical electronic engineer and composer, Tube Squasher is one of Thomas Blue signature series pedals.
- FET-based overdrive circuitry allows the Tube Squasher to realistically emulate the smooth overdrive.
- When turn down the volume, its tone is very clean.
- It is a low to medium overdrive and great clean boost.
- LOCUT Switch cuts off the extra low frequency to make tone cleaner.
- Input Impedance: 500KΩ
- Output Impedance: <12kΩ
- Noise Floor: < -84dB
- Current Draw: 40mA
- Bypass: true bypass
- Power Supply: 9 volts DC