Through MDP technology, TE-2 plays a unique atmospheric effect that can spruce up your game. Complex internal processing produces an incredibly deep and spacious sound usilevaya direct guitar sound, without overloading it. With conventional controllers pedal TE-2 and susceptibility to attack, you can make any sound. And thanks to the Freeze function, you can hold the current sound effect to create a rich substrate for the solo in real time.
- Nominal input level 20 dBu
- Input resistance: 1 mOhm
- Nominal output level: 20 dBu
- Resistance output: 1 kW
- Recommended load impedance: 10K or higher
- Controls: Pedal switch, rotary level echo (E.Level), tone (Tone), feedback (Feedback) and time distribution (S-Time [Spread Time])
- Indicator: "Check" (used to indicate the retention and how the battery indicator)
- Connectors: Input jack mono-A input jack B, output mono jack A, the output jack B, an input for the AC adapter from the power supply 9 V.
- Ensuring supply: 9V alkaline or carbon-zinc batteries, power adapter from the power supply PSA series (sold separately)
- Power consumption: 53 mA
- Includes: User manual, 9V alkaline battery 6LR61