The cavernous Reflector reverb pedal projects your sound into the third dimension. Six reverbs add diffuse trails to your playing without ever swallowing your tone. Its sturdy metal shell houses two simulated spring reverbs with their characteristic pulse and resonance, and alongside these are the ghostly textures of Reverse mode, and the dense sound of three studio-quality reverbs.
The Reflector allows you full control over the six different reverb modes including time, damping, and level, offering FX that range from a spacious hall, to the sound of a studio plate via the beating of a vintage spring.
- Controls - multi-mode, reverb time control, damping control, level control
- Features - solid metal casing, passive bypass, expression pedal input
- Power - 9v
- Jack sockets - input jack 1: guitar input, input jack 2: expression pedal input, output jack 1: left/bypass, output jack 2 : right/spill
- Input impedance >1 m0hms
- Output load impedance <1 k0hms
- Dimensionsи (w x h x d) - 120 x 65 x 55 mm
- Weight - 510g