The Soundblox Classic Distortion packs 4 tube amp and 8 fuzz box overdrive tones plus a Clean Boost/Tone mode into one compact and easy to use pedal. Unlike other products, which attempt to digitally clone, model or emulate vintage gear, the organic tones of the Soundblox Pro Classic Distortion are the result of a five-year listening study and iterative algorithm design process involving over 40 classic pedals and extensive artist evaluation.
Plus, the Classic Distortion is Hot Hand® ready for even more expressive capabilities.
"My plan all along was to carry a very few select 'stomp boxes' I cannot live without. The Classic and Multiwave may have just upset my apple cart! They are the best distortion boxes ever made."
- Adrian Belew, guitarist for King Crimson, Tom Tom Club and Frank Zappa
CLASSIC DISTORTION INTERFACE
Tone: Manipulates the frequency.
Drive: Modifies the gain of the signal going into the distortion section.
Effect: Switches between a range of different distortion sounds.
Output: Controls the level of the output signal.
On/Off: Engages the selected effect.
Sensor In: Connect optional Hot Hand Motion Sensor.
Guitar In: ¼-inch plug connection to your guitar.
Guitar Out: ¼-inch plug connection to your amp.
9V DC: Connect a 9V DC power supply hereif you do not wish to use batteries.
SOUNDBLOX CLASSIC DISTORTION FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Diverse sound palette — Featuring 11 varieties of classic distortion sounds with an added CLEAN BOOST / TONE mode.
- Modern design — A thoughtfully designed box which features rugged construction and sleek looks.
- State-of-the-art DSP — Our proprietary 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601, and crystal clear 24-bit converters.
- Motion Control — all Soundblox pedals are ‘Hot Hand Ready’ and can be used with any Hot Hand motion sensor to extend the capabilities of the unit.
- Active Analog Bypass — bypass is fully routed around the DSP and active input ensures zero signal degradation.
- Dimensions: 7 in./17.8cm (length not including I/O jacks) x 4 in./10.2cm (width) x 2 in./5cm (height, including knobs).
- Power supply not included. Click here to view recommended power supply and purchasing information.