Panel loudspeaker Bosch LBC3011/41 with a maximum power of 9 W is equipped with high-frequency and low-frequency speakers providing excellent reproduction of speech and music. They are available with integrated volume control and without it. Nominal output power can be set at full level, half or quarter level (3 dB steps) by connecting the 100 V line to the appropriate branch of the primary winding on the transformer through a matching 2-pin screw connector. Panel cream color (RAL 9010) made of cast ABS plastic high impact self-extinguishing (according to UL 94V0). They are covered with a perforated metal grille with elegant appearance.
The panel loudspeaker is mounted flush in a rectangular profile, done in a wall, ceiling, furniture or a special Cabinet. Panels provide the extra control module line/ loudspeaker on the back side.
The loudspeaker has built-in protection to ensure the safety of the circuit to which it is connected, even in the event of damage to the loudspeaker in case of fire. This preserves the integrity of the system and the performance of other loudspeakers that can be used to inform people about the situation. The loudspeaker has a ceramic terminal block, thermal fuse and wiring resistant to high temperatures.
- reproduction of speech and music high quality.
- bilateral system.
- easy to install power.
- recessed mounting in walls, ceilings or furniture.
- boxes for mounting on surface and flush mounting.
- available with integral volume control and without it.
- conform to international safety standards.
- the maximum power is 9 watts.
- nominal power 9 W (6 - 3 - 1,5 - 0,75 W).
- sound pressure - rated power/1 W (at 1 kHz, 1 m) 96/88 dB.
- frequency range (-10 dB) 75 Hz ... 18 kHz.
- opening angle (at 1 kHz/4 kHz, - 6 dB) - horizontal: 160° / 85°; vertical 180° / 100°.
- the rated input voltage is 100 V.
- nominal resistance is 1667 Ohms.
- connection - 2-pin screw.
- dimensions (HxWxD), mm - 165 x 284 x 59.5 m.
- body colour - white.
- weight - 1.2 kg.
- operating temperature - -25°C...+55°C.