Loudspeaker LB1-UM06E-1 has a round metal case and provides the operational characteristics of the professional level. It is perfect for use inside offices, schools, car parks, shopping centres, and in areas where a potential threat is vandalism.
The loudspeaker has built-in protection to ensure the safety lines even if loudspeaker damage by fire. This preserves the integrity of the system and the performance of other loudspeakers that can be used to inform people about the situation.
Connectivity and security
The loudspeaker has a ceramic terminal block, thermal fuse and wiring resistant to high temperatures. The casing has an internal installation of additional control card line/speaker.
- Body material: Steel.
- Weight: 1,23 kg.
- Dimensions: 199 x 105 mm.
- Rated power: 6W.
- Nominal impedance: 835/1667 Ohms.
- Housing color: White.
- Connectors: 3-pin screw terminal connector.
- Maximum power: 9 watts.
- Branch power: 6 / 3 / 1.5 / 0,75 W.
- Sound level davlenii 6 W / 1 W (at 1 kHz, 1 m): 94 / 86 dB (SPL).
- Sound level davlenii 6 W / 1 W (4 kHz, 1 m): 105 / 97 dB (SPL).
- Effective frequency range (-10 dB): 160 Hz to 20 kHz.
- Nominal input voltage: 70/100 V.