Jackson JS11 Dinky
It is an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank.
The JS11 Dinky has a basswood body, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement, and 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets and white dot inlays. Other features include dual high-output Jackson humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets and three-way blade switching for full, rich tone while providing maximum overdrive and sustain, synchronized fulcrum JS double-locking tremolo bridges for total stability that withstands even the deepest, most swooping trem-arm dives. Chrome hardware and die-cast tuners. Color: White, Metallic Red, Metallic Blue, Black.
- Type: Electric Guitar
- Body Shape: Dinky™
- Body: Basswood (Linden)
- Strings: 6 (NPS, .009-.042 Gauges)
- Neck: Maple with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Shape: 3rd Fret: .755", 12th Fret: .815"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Frets: 22 Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Bridge: 2-Point Fulcrum Tremolo
- Pickups: HH, Jackson® High Output Humbucking (bridge, neck)
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast, Chrome
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup