The Bosch LBC 3201/00 is an EN54-24 line array column loudspeaker, with excellent directivity and high power output. It can handle medium and large (reverberant) indoor environments, especially the more acoustically challenging ones such as conference venues, meeting halls and places of worship.
The full frequency range of the LBC 3201/00 makes it ideal for speech as well as music reproduction. Its exceptionally narrow housing makes it extremely unobtrusive.
The Bosch LBC3201/00 is also an ideal EN54-24 speaker for emergency paging indoors too, being fully compliant with the latest regulations for safety announcement loudspeakers. The ceramic terminal block, thermal fuse, and heat-resistant, high-temperature wiring ensure that, in the event of a fire, damage to the loudspeaker does not result in failure of the circuit to which it is connected.
- Extended listening area.
- Excellent speech and music intelligibility.
- Uniform distribution of natural sound throughout the room.
- Excellent directivity for use in acoustically difficult, reverberant applications.
- Suitable for larger venues, such as meeting halls and places of worship.
- Extremely slim.
- Voice evacuation compliant.
- EN 54‑24 certified.
- Maximum power: 90 W.
- Rated power: 60 / 30 / 15 W.
- Sound pressure level at 60 W / 1 W (1 kHz, 1 m): 110 dB / 92 dB (SPL).
- Effective frequency range (-10 dB): 190 Hz to 18 kHz.
- Opening angle: 1 kHz / 4 kHz (-6 dB).
- horizontal: 210° / 132°.
- vertical: 50° / 22°.
- Rated input voltage: 100 V.
- Rated impedance: 167 ohm.
- Connector: Screw terminal block.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1200 x 80 x 90 mm /(47.24 x 3.15 x 3.54 in).
- Weight: 6,4 kg.
- Color: Silver.