DV Mark DV 40 112
For those who prefer a combo to a head and cabinet, the DV 40 112 combo is the perfect choice. It features the same specs as the Little 40 II in a rugged top-quality cabinet, with one DV Mark Neoclassic 12" custom-designed speaker.
For either intimate gigs or louder concerts, the DV 40 112 always sound great! It has a very simple and effective control section that gives this amp a great versatility with a wide range of clean and distorted tones for any musical style.
Very often guitarists like to add an overdrive pedal to the clean channel for their distorted sound. On channel we included a convenient onboard overdrive pedal circuit, with more controls than a simple pedal, with complete and effective EQ, gain and master controls.
This amp features the next generation of digital reverb, it's sweet-sounding, warm and natural.
- Type: Tube combo amp
- Intend for: Electric guitar
- Power Output: 40 W
- Speaker: 1x12” DV Mark Neoclassic
- Speaker impedance: 8 Ohm
- Preamp Tubes: 1x ECC83
- Power Tubes: 1x ECC83 + 2x EL34
- Channels: Two (Clean, Overdrive)
- Controls (each ch): Gain - Master
- Controls (common): Presence - Rev
- EQ: 3-line (Bass - Mid - High)
- Voltage selector: 120 V/240 V
- Dimensions: 48,5x58x27 cm
- Weight: 16,2 Kg