Nothing compares to the sound of a tube amplifier. That's why the Laney LV200 is equipped with an ECC83 tube for such a dynamic transfer of the nuances of your game that only a lamp can give. Add 65 watts of output power here and you'll be able to unleash your creativity without worrying about the volume.
This amplifier has a scheme of lamp emulation, which allows you to achieve a more "warm" sound, which is reproduced by tube amplifiers.
- Type: Combo amplifier
- Intend for: Electric guitar
- Circuitry: Hybrid
- Preamp tube: ECC83
- Power consumption: 65 W
- Speaker: 1x12" Celestion Seventy 80
- Number of channels: 3 (Clean, Drive 1, Drive 2)
- EQ: 3-band
- Effects: Reverb, Bright
- Gap for effects loop: Yes
- Connector for external cabinet: Yes
- Dimensions: 453х533х278 mm
- Weight: 16,5 kg