The three-channel LV300 is a gig-ready combo packed with features for Live use. Its 120 watt RMS output section is coupled to a 12” loudspeaker that has been custom-designed for Laney by HH.
Tubes add warmth and character to most classic guitar sounds but tube amps can be heavy and more expensive. The LV300 preamplifier is therefore equipped with a real ECC83 tube to combine the practicality and portability of a solid state amplifier with the benefits of tube tone.
- Type: Combo amplifier
- Intend for: Electric guitar
- Circuit design: Tube
- Tube: ECC83
- Power consumption: 120 W
- Speaker: 1x12" Celestion Seventy 80
- Number of channels: 3 (Clean, Drive 1, Drive 2)
- EQ: 3-band
- Effects: Reverb, Bright
- Gap for effects loop: Yes
- Output for external cabinet: Yes
- Dimensions: 577x485x290 mm
- Weight: 18 kg