A 2-channel guitar combo with a digital effects unit Laney LX35D has a serious power of 35 watts for both a compact combo and a 10-inch custom driver, giving it the power to plunge into extreme.
If the volume is not enough, you can always connect an external cabinet to a dedicated connector.
- Type: Combo amplifier
- Intend for: Electric guitar
- Circuit design: Hybrid
- Power consumption: 35 W
- Speaker: 1x10" Celestion Driver
- Number of channels: 2 (Clean/Distortion)
- EQ: 3-band (per channel)
- Effects: Digital (15 pcs.)
- Connectors: Headphone output, CD-in, Line-out, Output for cabinet (8 Ohm)
- Dimensions: 405x380x230 mm
- Weight: 12,25 kg