The AH300’s 5 Channels means that this unit is ideal as a small portable trio’s PA. It handles vocals, guitars, keys and electronic drums without any problem at all, with every input you could want catered for. Each channel has independent gain, two band EQ and an independant effects send to the on-board DSP. With a line-in and record-out option, the AH300’s master section allows you complete control over the unit’s performance. Rated at 300 Watts RMS and housing a 1 × 15” Custom Designed Driver and HF Horn the AH300 gives you plenty of power and headroom.
Audiohubs sound great – they are powerful and true – what you put in you get out but louderâ€¦much louder. They sound clean and clear and should you wish to, the onboard EQ’s are powerful enough to dial out difference from venue to venue, meaning you get the best sound every time, all the time.
- Cabinet Design Carpet covered, dual position kickback cabinet.
- Channel Controls Channel controls Level, Treble (Ch 1 - 4), Bass (Ch 1 - 4), FX Level (Ch 1 - 4).
- Channels 5 Channels: - Ch 1: Balanced XLR/Unbalanced Line, Ch 2: Balanced XLR/Hi-Z Instrument, Ch 3 & 4: Stereo Unbalanced Line and Ch.
- 5: RCA Line input.
- Drivers 1 x Custom Designed 15â€ loudspeaker & HF Horn.
- Effects On-board DSP featuring 16 Presets with parameter adjustment.
- Equalisation Master 5 Band Graphic EQ (Â±12dB).
- Footswitch Footswitch option FS 1 (not supplied).
- FX Loop(s) Yes - Insert mode.
- Headphone Socket Yes with level control.
- Inputs Jack Inputs on all channel - XLR input on CH1 & CH2.
- Kick Proof Metal Grill Yes.
- Line In Yes.
- Line Out Yes.
- Master Section Master section consisting of Master FX, Volume and Phono levels.
- Power 300 Watts.
- Record Out Yes.
- Speaker connections Minimum 8 Ohms.
- Packed Dimensions (HxWxD mm) 615 x 555 x 480.
- Unit Dims - for int. case (HxWxD mm) 548 x 515 x 435.